Homecare and Support Services is an Australian owned and operated locally, providing affordable and accessible services that meet local and individual requirements. Our qualified staff take the time to get to know you, identifying the best ways to support you. We – by no means – compromise on quality. We supply the services you want, when and how you prefer them. Providing services to NDIS and Non-NDIS Participants.
Our aim is to ensure you are healthy and happy in your home. Rather than focusing on our products, programs, or services, we focus on you and how we can help you become independent and safe while supporting your goals and meeting your medical needs.
- To work in partnership with the community business and government, to strive for excellence in meeting the holistic needs of our clients through the provision of high quality supportive, recreational, cultural, sporting and welfare programs.
- Compassion to show kindness and empathy to others
- Commitment to our clients to attain a standard of excellence
- Our vision is to improve the quality of life for our Participants and support their independence.
- We will listen to you and hear what you say and encourage independence and respect your decisions, opinions, and views.
- We will be trustworthy, tell the truth and keep our promise to you and always provide the highest quality care we can.
- We believe privacy and confidentiality is of the utmost importance for you and the organisation.